Tannenbaum Helpern expands litigation practice with experienced partner hire
05.14.2019 • Press Release
New York, NY — Tannenbaum Helpern is thrilled to have Adam M. Felsenstein join its Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice as Partner. Adam brings over a decade of commercial litigation, malpractice and white collar criminal defense experience. An accomplished trial lawyer, Adam offers clients not only the judgment and skill honed from representing corporate defendants and individuals in complex criminal and civil trials, but also provides clients leverage in negotiations because adversaries know that Adam will confidently take a matter all the way through trial. Adam has argued appeals in both state appellate courts and the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and has handled bench and jury trials in federal and state courts.
“Adam’s experience complements and strengthens the firm’s litigation offering and is a great addition to the Tannenbaum Helpern family,” says Paul Sarkozi, Co-Chair of Tannenbaum Helpern’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice.
Adam’s varied recent experience includes:
- Representing an international art dealer in civil and criminal actions related to a fraud perpetrated through an art gallery
- Obtaining a judgment at trial in favor of the developer of a mixed use residential and commercial building in Manhattan in an action against the general contractor
- Successfully defending an attorney on Judiciary Law §487 claims
- Obtaining at trial the dissolution of a law partnership and monetary judgment in favor of the estate of a deceased partner
- Representing an insurance broker indicted on charges of fraud relating to the sale of STOLI life insurance policies
An author on white collar criminal defense topics, Adam has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2015 to 2018.