Is There New Life for Underutilized Office Buildings?
How the SEC’s Proposed New Safeguarding Rule May Impact Private Fund Advisers
Does the Attorney-Client Privilege Survive Death?
- Estate Planning Strategies and Succession Pitfalls for the Business Owner
- Streamlining the Negotiation of Construction Management Agreements – An Owner’s Perspective
- Not-for-Profit Corporations: A Primer on Formation and Governance (Update) | Recording Available Through November 9, 2023
Commercial to residential conversions – economics, logistics, regulations and more – are discussed in this article… https://t.co/k06McwMULs
Tannenbaum Helpern offers a full suite of legal services that span the business life cycle from setting up, managing and operating a business to expanding, growing and succession planning.
- Business Reorganization, Debt Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- ESG Advisory
- Employment Law
- Franchise Law, Distribution and E-Commerce
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Management
- Construction & Design Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Defense
- Government & Regulatory Investigations
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates