American Staffing Association Presents: Selling a Staffing Business: Preparations and Considerations for Success
The American Staffing Association will present a webinar on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, from 2:00-3:00pm ET titled, "Selling a Staffing Business: Preparations and Considerations for Success" and featuring Tannenbaum Helpern partners James Rieger and Jason Rimland.
James Rieger and Jason Rimland, partners in Tannenbaum Helpern’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice, will lead a detailed discussion into the considerations, issues and nuances of preparing staffing firms for sale, and the negotiation of deal documents through completion of the transaction. Rieger and Rimland, who have completed numerous staffing industry M&A transactions, will discuss due diligence, acquisition structures, types of buyers and the hot button issues they have encountered in staffing M&A engagements.
Learning objectives include:
1. How can I best prepare for the sale process?
2. Who should I engage to help with the transaction?
3. How can I limit my downside?
4. What are the issues unique to the industry that can impact valuation and closing probability?
5. Why does the type of buyer matter to me?
Registration information can be found here.