ECOHEDGE™ Legal Services
Increasingly investors are becoming more and more environmental conscious and are looking for eco-friendly investments. In response, investment management firms have launched funds and financial institutions have launched ETF and mutual funds to cater to this growing segment.
Tannenbaum Helpern has launched ECOHEDGE™ to advise investment management firms on an array of legal matters that are specific to ecologically sensitive investments, from regulatory compliance to a myriad of government incentives available for green investments.
Tannenbaum Helpern's ECOHEDGE™ legal team comprises a group of talented lawyers with backgrounds in:
- financial services to advise on private equity, venture capital and related regulatory issues, seeding and capital formation;
- tax law to deal with the myriad of eco specific incentives under the Internal Revenue Code;
- corporate and business law to handle mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing and similar business arrangements;
- real estate, construction and environmental law to handle acquisition, environmental and construction issues, and
- intellectual property to navigate trademark and patent laws.
In addition, Tannenbaum Helpern's ECOHEDGE™ legal team can support cross-border transactions where we assist professionals of other jurisdictions with the "US piece" as needed.
More specifically, ECOHEDGE™ focuses on:
- Organic farming and agriculture, eco sensitive fertilizing
- Water treatment and desalination
- Energy – solar, wind, water, natural gas
- Genetics and genetic engineering
- Construction of energy efficient building and facilities
- Waste management