Jing Jin is an associate in the firm’s real estate, construction
and environmental law practice, concentrating in various stages of the
real estate life cycle, including sales and acquisitions, leasing, and
financing of both commercial and residential properties. Jing also drafts,
reviews, and negotiates a wide range of construction contracts for owners,
contractors, and professionals.
Jing has a strong background in real estate development and acquisitions.
She has completed internships with a number of real estate developers
and government economic development entities including the Related Companies,
GFI Capital, the New York City Economic Development Corporation, and the
New York City Housing Development Corporation. Prior to joining the firm,
she worked in the general counsel’s office at an affordable housing
not-for-profit to finance rental and for-sale multi-family developments.
In addition, she is active with real estate alumni groups of the University
of Pennsylvania and the Wharton School of Business.
Jing is bilingual in Mandarin Chinese.
Ensuring Additional Insured Status in Construction Agreements | This article was first published in New York Law Journal | November 9, 2016
- E-Waste & The Regulatory Commons: A Proposal for the Decentralization
of International Environmental Regulation | Brooklyn Journal of International
Law, 39 Brooklyn, J. Int'l L. 1251 | 2014
Areas of Focus:
- Real estate transactions
- Construction law
- University of Pennsylvania, 2009, BA
Honors: Cum Laude
- Brooklyn Law School, 2014, JD
Honors: Real Estate Certificate,
with Distinction; Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Notes and Comments Editor
- New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association's Real Property Law Committee
- Association for a Better New York
- The Nightingale-Bamford School, Young Alumnae Committee
- University of Pennsylvania, Young Alumni Leadership Council