Jamie is an associate in Tannenbaum Helpern’s Real Estate, Construction
and Environmental law practice. She has experience representing commercial
lenders, developers and multinational companies in connection with acquisitions
and dispositions of commercial real estate, mortgage and mezzanine financings
and joint venture agreements.
Prior to joining the firm, Jamie worked in the real estate group of Allen
& Overy LLP.
- Covered Bonds Regulatory Update: The Good, the Bad, and the United States
– Journal of Structured Finance
Areas of Focus:
- University of Florida 2010
- Emory University School of Law 2014
- New York State Bar Association