Oreen M Ead
Oreen Ead is a commercial real estate attorney in Tannenbaum Helpern's
Real Estate, Construction and Environmental Law practice. She advises
purchasers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, landlords and tenants on various
commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, joint
ventures, financing, and leasing. Her experience includes the representation
of a real estate fund in the redevelopment, leasing, licensing and financing
of a historic beach-front community, as well as the representation of
a private real estate investment, operating, management and development
company in the initial acquisition and subsequent construction financing
of a 100 plus unit condo development in Manhattan's Clinton neighborhood.
Prior to Tannenbaum Helpern, Oreen was with Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
Oreen has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2014-2016
as well as being included in the Super Lawyers Women's Edition for 2016.
- Campaign for Fiscal Equity, Inc. v. State | New York Law School Law Review,
Volume 48, Number 3 | 2003/04
Areas of Focus:
- Boston University, 2000, B.A.
Honors: Cum Laude
- New York Law School, 2005, J.D.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Super Lawyers Women's Edition 2016
- Rising Stars-Super Lawyers: 2014-2016
- Top Women - Metro New York 2015, Rising Star in Real Estate