Ari Davis is an associate in Tannenbaum Helpern's Real Estate, Construction
and Environmental Law practice. He concentrates in enabling commercial
real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions, joint ventures,
leasing and financing. Ari has counseled a diverse set of clients, from
family-owned businesses and single member limited liability companies
to Fortune 500 companies. He negotiates retail and office leases and subleases
on behalf of landlords and tenants for spaces ranging from small offices
to entire industrial buildings. Ari frequently works with developer clients
that sell and purchase multifamily developments, shopping centers and
office buildings throughout the U.S., and he represents lenders and borrowers
in various loan structures.
Some of Ari’s work has included the following:
- representing a developer that acquired a controlling interest in a joint
venture with a church, which was formed to acquire and develop the church
property and multifamily units above it and
- representing a car dealership client on a construction loan that it obtained
from its national franchisor
Prior to joining the firm, Ari was an associate in the Real Estate, Development
and Land Use Group of Chiesa, Shahinian and Giantomasi PC (formerly known
as Wolff & Samson PC), one of the largest and most respected New Jersey
Outside of work, Ari enjoys spending quality time with his family and is
an ever-suffering Cleveland sports fan.
Areas of Focus:
- Yeshiva University, 2004, Psychology
Honors: Cum laude
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2007, J.D.
Executive Editor of the
Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- Wolff & Samson, P.C.
- Herzfeld & Rubin, P.C.
- American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Rising Stars - Super Lawyers: 2016